Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Suprise!

Well I know that it's been a long time since I've posted anything here but moving into our new house has really been an experience! But I think that life is finally starting to settle down into a routine of some kind. That's good 'cause I can't stand not knowing what's going on from day-to-day.
My Dad had his operation and so far everything seems well. More will be known about his condition once he goes back to the doctor in about two more weeks for a check-up.
My wife goes in for surgery on her thyroid gland on May 17th. Pray that everything goes well.

Well gotta run but I'll try to write more sometime this week. And if you're good I might even post a few pictures! :P

2 comments:

Rain said...

I will keep your dad in my prayers and yes I also got a picture of you that brings back some memories I have not scrapbooked it yet but I might post it just for you :)

And yes I love frankie the pug hope you guys get him he looks like a cutie :) so how did stacey like her anniversary gift?? Give me a call or let me know when is a good night to call you I dont want to be a bother so just give me a good night and time I wont keep ya up long I promise :) well hope to talk to you soon love ya lots cuz

Stacey said...

Your going to post pictures!!!!??? hehehe Would they be my pictures???