Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Little Monkey Toes

Yes my sweet little boy is back home. His jaundice levels are way down and the nurse at the hospital said that he his now old enough that jaundice should no longer be an issue.

I've been meaning to post about this for a few days now but haven't gotten around to it until tonight. The first time I saw my son he was flexing his little arms and legs and consequently his fingers and toes!

My first thought was "My goodness he's got the longest toes!" Which he takes after me by the way, anyone who sees me barefoot usually comments that I have very long toes. I think that they are so cute. (His, not mine.) Especially the way he flexes them when I'm changing his diaper.

So here it is, the photo you've all been waiting for, baby Josiah's toes.


Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Rain said...

Wow he does have long toes, It is funny Alyssa we say has hawk toes cause she can pick things up with her toes and she does it all the time. I tell her to pick something up and she will pick it up with her toes instead of bending over it drives me nuts LOL

Melissa said...

He is absolutely adorable. He has those big beautiful eyes. I I think the long toes is some kind of new baby phenomenon. I finally got my blog up so check it out when you have a spare sec.

Mike and Anna said...

He's adorable Donnie. Keep up the great work and welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood.

Anonymous said...

those toes are adorable!!!!